Through your donations we are able to:
- Provide dinners to patients and families during their hospital stay.
- Provide entertainment to families during their hospital stay.
- Provide binders for families whose children have been diagnosed with a brain tumor. These binders have information such as safe websites to visit, sample questions to ask their doctor, medical terminology, local restaurants and banks, sleeves to hold business cards and a medical imaging CD holder and suggestions of what families and friends can do to help. These binders also serve as a place to store all of their child’s medical records.
- Provide toiletry bags to parents/guardians who find themselves at the hospital unexpectedly and are without these much needed essentials.
- Provide parking parking passes to help pay for parking during a hospital stay.
- Provide gift cards o the cafeteria for financially strapped families who have long days of outpatient chemo and need something to eat.
- Provide gas card to assist families with the cost of traveling to and from appointments or the hospital.
- Provide financial support for families for items such as bill payment, groceries and travel assistance.
- Sponsor coffee one morning a week for the parents/guardians on the units.
Please contact us if you or someone you know needs assistance